Warlords Battlecry Hive

The place for WBC players
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Known Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Argi
Swordsman


Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Known Issues   Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:51 am

Was testing mod. It's nice. Bugs i found:
Game crashes, even after deleted terrain files+barbarians got no fortress now, so they CANT reach more than 1k resources. That means that they cant make titan. Some characters cant cast spells, like white mage, who cant cast healing spell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faestus
Admin
avatar

Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Known Issues   Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:12 am

Argi wrote:
Was testing mod. It's nice. Bugs i found:
Game crashes, even after deleted terrain files
barbarians got no fortress now, so they CANT reach more than 1k resources. That means that they cant make titan.
Some characters cant cast spells, like white mage, who cant cast healing spell.

Those are random crashes. I don't know what causes them.

Barbarian titan should now cost 1000 of all to make up for that.

There seems to be a button problem. They can still cast heal using SHIFT+H.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wbc3.forumotions.net
Argi
Swordsman


Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Known Issues   Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:50 am

Another thing, Undead needs night to regain health, night never comes, except when casted^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faestus
Admin
avatar

Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Known Issues   Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:20 pm

Argi wrote:
Another thing, Undead needs night to regain health, night never comes, except when casted^^
Thank you for your feedback. I will look into that and fix it as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wbc3.forumotions.net
Argi
Swordsman


Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Known Issues   Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:02 pm

Very Happy interested in this mod so im testing:D another find is that alchemy doesn't work, just dont:D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faestus
Admin
avatar

Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Known Issues   Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:58 am

Argi wrote:
Very Happy interested in this mod so im testing:D another find is that alchemy doesn't work, just dont:D
Thank you for testing.

I fixed that as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wbc3.forumotions.net
Argi
Swordsman


Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Known Issues   Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:51 am

Well, multiplayer is unplayable. Crashes, crashes and more crashes;< single is ok, but on multi for like 20 games, we ended 2 0.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faestus
Admin
avatar

Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Known Issues   Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:52 am

Well the next version might be more stable.

I applied the 1.034 memory fixes which seems to make it less crashy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wbc3.forumotions.net
Argi
Swordsman


Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Known Issues   Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:44 pm

waiting for update then^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faestus
Admin
avatar

Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Known Issues   Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:57 pm

Well it might help if both player dsiable their SFX.

It used to fix crashes in original WBC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wbc3.forumotions.net
Argi
Swordsman


Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Known Issues   Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:25 am

First mission loading reaches 100% and nothing happends , on skirmishes no textures of units and map^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faestus
Admin
avatar

Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Known Issues   Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:07 am

Argi wrote:
First mission loading reaches 100% and nothing happends , on skirmishes no textures of units and map^^

The mission thing is my bad. I accidentaly uploaded a wrong campaign.

As for the unit crash thingie, you might need to delete the assets and replace it with the new version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wbc3.forumotions.net
Argi
Swordsman


Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Known Issues   Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:52 am

To the folder with game i just pasted the new version like previous time. Now replaced assets again and nothing happend^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
p40thawk
Squire


Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Known Issues   Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:37 pm

The first campaign mission crashes at 10% on the loading screen on windows 7 with or without XP compatibility mode. I originally downloaded on release day and ran into the issue, but figured it was resolved when I saw that the file had been reuploaded with a fixed version. Unfortunately it still crashes at 10%.

There is a person in the thread on the infinite interactive forums that seems to be having an identical issue.

I would provide a link, but I can't until I have been a member for seven days. (A valid restriction, no complaints)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faestus
Admin
avatar

Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Known Issues   Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:35 am

Argi wrote:
To the folder with game i just pasted the new version like previous time. Now replaced assets again and nothing happend^^
Well try deleting the whole game (Maybe except scenario) that should fix the campaign issue.

@p40thawk Do skirmish mode work for you?

Anyway I reuploaded the whole thing so hopefully it works now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wbc3.forumotions.net
p40thawk
Squire


Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Known Issues   Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:44 pm

Faestus wrote:
Argi wrote:
To the folder with game i just pasted the new version like previous time. Now replaced assets again and nothing happend^^
Well try deleting the whole game (Maybe except scenario) that should fix the campaign issue.

@p40thawk Do skirmish mode work for you?

Anyway I reuploaded the whole thing so hopefully it works now.

Skirmish mode appears to work under compatibility mode for XP service pack 3.

It doesn't crash when outside of compatibility mode, it merely loads up with everything except for the terrain as being invisible. Sound works, as does issuing commands (once you manage to find an invisible unit).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faestus
Admin
avatar

Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Known Issues   Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:57 am

p40thawk wrote:
Faestus wrote:
Argi wrote:
To the folder with game i just pasted the new version like previous time. Now replaced assets again and nothing happend^^
Well try deleting the whole game (Maybe except scenario) that should fix the campaign issue.

@p40thawk Do skirmish mode work for you?

Anyway I reuploaded the whole thing so hopefully it works now.

Skirmish mode appears to work under compatibility mode for XP service pack 3.

It doesn't crash when outside of compatibility mode, it merely loads up with everything except for the terrain as being invisible. Sound works, as does issuing commands (once you manage to find an invisible unit).
That is a common issue amongst Windows 7 users. Any users that play WBC 1.03 and below also get this error.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wbc3.forumotions.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Known Issues   

Back to top Go down
 
Known Issues
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Valkyrie Construction Issues
» I knew there were issues with Finecast...
» iOS6 Update Issues
» Forza 5 braking issues
» GS6 Issues

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warlords Battlecry Hive :: The Fifth Horseman Mod :: Technical Issues-
Jump to: