Warlords Battlecry Hive

The place for WBC players

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Issues with Campaign - Won't get to retinue selection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gangrath
Squire

PostSubject: Issues with Campaign - Won't get to retinue selection   Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:17 pm

Hey Faestus,

Firstly, great job on the mod. Love what I've seen in the Skirmish maps so far, and find that to be working fine. But I really, really wanna crash through the campaign. However I'm running the mod under the Win XP service pack 3 option, and every time I load a campaign map (either of the first 2 battles available), it finishes loading to 100% and says done, but then it freezes. It will not load as far as the retinue selection screen. The loading circle changes to a white pointer, but not my usual Windows one. Just wondering if you've come across this at all, and if there is a fix? I don't have either of "Kharn Pack 1" or "Kharn Pack 2 DC" in my folder, and I am using the latest version. I have also tried with a few heros. WBC3 runs fine under these settings on my comp normally. And my comp is a Windows 7 comp with ample graphics and ram.

Cheers

Gangrath
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gangrath
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Campaign - Won't get to retinue selection   Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:22 pm

Just thought I'd add I tried removing all other Kharn files too, but didn't make a difference
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faestus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Campaign - Won't get to retinue selection   Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:48 pm

Well it's because you have an unfinised campaign.xcr.

Replace the Campaign.xcr in /English with an original WBC3 Campaign XCR and it should no longer crash.

As for the campaign, I'll make one the next version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wbc3.forumotions.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Campaign - Won't get to retinue selection   

Back to top Go down

Issues with Campaign - Won't get to retinue selection
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1