Warlords Battlecry Hive

The place for WBC players

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Atop a Lonely Mountain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
UN222
Squire

PostSubject: Atop a Lonely Mountain   Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:50 am

Is the Sun truely setting on the War torn lands of the Brave and Mighty?

I peer across the lands I knew so well in many years past, well fed on foes of great honor and the not so much, my slumber is over as I hunger for battle once again, I long to draw Iron to fuel the fires of Battle.

alass.... I do see that time has taken a toll on my lands, many Warlords are just Whispers in the wind off childerns death songs, sad, emptyness... the grey of it all.

I do not beleave these lands only hold ashes and rust, must be afew left, must be ways to reconnect with the legends of old....

whispers tell me of a new age that is set to begin.

I have questions, and some answers.

who wants to play
Back to top Go down
View user profile
warlord4484
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Atop a Lonely Mountain   Thu May 02, 2013 2:56 pm

Holy good lord almighty! UN222?? I literally haven't seen you since I was like 13 on one of the WBC2 forums I believe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/etheriantears
UN222
Squire

PostSubject: WBC2 forms   Mon May 06, 2013 10:27 am

been awhile then, wont be long till the bizz picks up again for WBC, my guess is fall/xmass time and thats the norm I just hope it isn't rushed to make way for warlords 5 ( I-phone apt ) it is all up to the publisher atm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AZRAEL7272
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Atop a Lonely Mountain   Fri May 31, 2013 1:03 am

Well well long time no see lol, how's everyone been over the years? It's about time I see some fellow oldies coming out to play. Hard to believe its been this long
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UN222
Squire

PostSubject: fun fun   Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:52 am

good to see you, I went and dusted off a few emails and a few replys back and man how the years have made us drift, the players from the past await just as the Warlords guys did for Warlords 4. I seen some cracked betas for WBC4 but I don't trust them. we might be starting up some open IP games set up through ventrilo, it would be fun to get some old faces back, new faces and some lurkers all would be welcome. might take a night or 2 to get everyone settled on what game and patch, id like to line them all up, most lean on WBC2. it would be fun to chip off the rust, talk strat and share builds like old times.

anyone seen cyber or wizzo?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AZRAEL7272
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Atop a Lonely Mountain   Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:22 pm

Nope haven't seen either of them in a very long time probably 2006 was the last time I seen Cyber active, and Wizzo has been even longer. Yeah some ip games would be good, just have to reinstall wbc2. Last time I tried to install it nothing worked right on my new laptop all the back drop was there with music but no hero or units were present lol like they were invisible. Is the game compatible with windows 7 or 8 ? I remember back when I first started wbc 2 all I could make was a mean tank lol but you taught me strategy and the match that made me re-think how I played was when you downed my lvl 50 vamped up demon warrior with a whole bunch of fey units lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UN222
Squire

PostSubject: all is not lost   Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:13 am

many have drifted, a few will come back with WBC4, they were 2 of my favs.

I remeber that insane mino, you should have seen my plaugelord strat for WBC3, it was fey on crack, I got to show chuck (cwemgee) spelled his name wrong but that was prob my last game online with the old crew, a few patches/mods later and online was dead, this game wasn't ment to be modded like diablo, great intent... bad follow through.. we had a hard enough time keeping everyone patched in WBC2.

and ya, the best I have seen the games play on was with xp-pro, I think i saw something about how to make the new mod play on 7 but saddly WBC1 and WBC2 and prob WBC3 wont play well on 7 and porb not at all on the new 8. my old tired War Machine needs to get dusted off and cleaned up, has 7 on it now, things id do to play this game again lol....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick_the_winekiller
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Atop a Lonely Mountain   Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:31 am

invisible units can be solved by running compatibility mode (winxp). Go to your battlecry.exe -> properties -> compatibility and check Run in compatibility mode: Select windows xp

I have both wbc2 and wbc3 running on win7 x64
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-protectors.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atop a Lonely Mountain   

Back to top Go down

Atop a Lonely Mountain
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1